Post my back surgery that left me partially unfit for job, I often used to think about years to come. Advertising Industry gets rid of people moment they reach seniority. Unless you are a brand and agency reaps profit out of your being around. I used to ask my self what next. One wise decision we took and I have to thank Anita, my wife for that, she pushed me into buying house, not one but two. At least one could rent one and survive or sell if worst hits. cost of living in Delhi was going up by the day. The need forced us to look for alternatives that would be cheap and manageable. We looked at third option a cottage in Kotabagh , uttrakhand. We planned to some food business around corbert national park and make a living. A bit of agriculture was on mind even then.We explored land on lease. At times it felt stupid to leave your own ancestral land and look for leased one. But we kept inventing. Two rooms in this cottage with river, greens and orchards around were enough to bring in fresh thoughts.

No comments:
Post a Comment